Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Study Club

The Study Club

Hey, kiddos! 
This is Sargun Saini. I am the owner and editor of this new blog "The Study Club".


...and there's very good and happy news for you all !!!...but first, answer these questions in yes/no to yourself:

Did you ever find learning a list of things or points difficult in any subject?
Do numbers haunt you day and night?
Do you find science and history boring?
Do texts in English never go to your head?
Do you not find time for art, games and prayer?

If you said a yes even to a single question above, then you have arrived at the right place. 
Yes, you'll find everything related to your studies, art, games and even religion here but...remember...mumma-papa always say not to believe anyone blindly so here is my list of achievements to make you trust me that I'll not simply be writing, writing and writing but whatever I'll post here will be quality content and with verification only.

My achievements :

•Got 97.2% in ICSE 2020 (Class 10th board exams)

•Collected various religious items from different places

•Came 2nd in interschool yoga (silver) and got an appreciation for being the Best Performer

•Came 2nd in IMO (silver)

•Came 1st in inter-house cricket (gold)

•Got a medal for best discipline 

•Got a badge for being the Messenger of Peace at school

•Got a badge for bagging the 3rd position in class 5th final exams

•Got 2 certificates in Bhangra Competition

•Got the Star Student Badge

•Got appreciated for complete attendance at school

•Came 2nd in Penta Soft Quiz, Jalandhar

•Got Articles published in The Teenager Today India

•Came 2nd in Sikh History Quiz Jalandhar

•Became the English and Tidy Queen

Became a part of the Student Council (Language Club in charge)


You can also trust me because now I am experienced (till 10th standard ICSE and will continue to go further 😤). Why I didn't create this blog earlier? I started blogging last year when I was in 10th standard. I wanted to help all my juniors with their studies in a true aspect which needed experience so I thought of completing my class and board exams first, gain some experience, knowledge and background and then help you all in a true sense.

I hope you will find my blog interesting and helpful. 😊
So follow me and subscribe...so that you may receive all the regular updates.
(Don't forget, I'll also share my life experiences and what I learnt from them.)

Meet you soon with a dhamakedar, fabulous and awesome post!
Till then STAY SAFE!
😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I learnt in my school years ?

 I started from Nursery and finished 10th, I am standing on 11th and hoping the future to be the best. Here I bring my experience from Nurse...